About the Journal
IIUM Journal of Educational Studies is a double-blind peer-reviewed scholarly journal concerned with interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary educational issues, published twice a year (June and December) by the Kulliyyah of Education, International Islamic University Malaysia. The Journal publishes:
- High-quality empirical, theoretical and review articles with clear methodological rigour
- Articles that connect the knowledge of research to real social practices
- Articles that represent the interests and concerns of a range of stakeholders, such as interest groups, civil society, non-governmental organizations and policy-makers
- Reviews, interviews and special features on topical issues in Islamic Education
- Debates (academic, professional and societal) on topical educational issues
- Special issues on contemporary themes in Educational Theory and Practice.