Copyright Transfer Form
IIUM Journal of Educational Studies is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal concerned with interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary educational issues, published twice a year by the Kulliyyah of Education, International Islamic University Malaysia. The Journal publishes:
- High-quality empirical, theoretical and review articles
- Articles that connect the knowledge of research to real social practices
- Articles that represent the interests and concerns of a range of stakeholders, such as interest groups, civil society, non-governmental organizations and policy-makers
- Reviews, interviews and special features on topical issues in Islamic Education
- Debates (academic, professional and societal) on topical educational issues
- Special issues on contemporary themes in Educational Theory and Practice.
All articles in IJES are indexed in Google Scholar and it is on its way to be indexed in Mycite and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) in the near future. Insha'allah.