- The manuscript submitted to at-Tajdid should not have been published elsewhere, and should not be under consideration by other publication.
- The number of authors of each manuscript should not exceed 3 authors.
- Original manuscript should be 5000-7000 words accompanied by an abstract of 200-250 words, while book review should be 1500-4000 words, and 1000-2500 words for research notes.
- Manuscripts should adhere to the Chicago Manual of Style in citation and referencing. References should be alphabetically ordered.
- Manuscripts should use 12-point Times New Roman Font for text and 10-point for footnotes.
- In-text Quran quotation; (i) direct quotation, write as 30:36, and (ii) indirect quotation, write as Qur’ān, 30:36. Reference: The glorious Qur’an. Translation and commentary by A. Yusuf Ali (1977). US: American Trust Publications.
- All submission should be through the Open Journals System (OJS) only. Each submission should include 2 MS Word documents; (1) manuscript without name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), and contact details, and (2) title whith name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), and contact details.