Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitions has not been published elsewhere, and it is not under consideration by other publication.
- The submission is MS Word documents.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in the Author Guidelines have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.