Already have a Username/Password for IIUM Law Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- A title page and an anonymised version of the manuscript is submitted.
- A structured abstract (and for Malaysian authors a Bahasa Melayu abstract as well) and key words are included.
- The manuscript adheres to the formatting requirements of the journal and footnotes system of the Chicago Manual (latest edition) as outlined in the Author Guide.
I undertake, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
5.1 The article is original and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
5.2 I am authorized by my co-authors to submit this manuscript;
5.3 I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to IIUMLJ are not in breach of any other obligation;
5.4 The article contains nothing that is unlawful, libelous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy.
- Consent to publish: The Author(s) undertakes that the article named above is original and consents that the IIUM Press publishes it.
- Previous publication: The Author(s) guarantees that the article named above has not been published before in any form, that it is not concurrently submitted to another publication, and that it does not infringe anyone’s copyright. The Author(s) holds the IIUM Press and Editors of IIUM Law Journal harmless against all copyright claims.
- Transfer of copyright: The Author(s) hereby transfers the copyright of the article to the IIUM Press, which shall have the exclusive and unlimited right to publish the article in any form, including on electronic media. The Journal in turn grants the Author(s) the right to reproduce the article for educational and scientific purposes, provided the written consent of the Publisher is obtained.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Print ISSN : 0128-2530
Online ISSN : 2289-7852
IIUM Law Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.