About the Journal
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF AL-TURATH IN ISLAMIC WEALTH AND FINANCE is A peer-reviewed international Arabic online journal, published biannually in March and September by the International Islamic University Malaysia.
JOURNAL OF AL-TURATH seeks to publish high quality academic research in Arabic by establishing a unique platform for Islamic heritage-based academic research in diverse areas of Islamic wealth and finance. The journal would contribute to Islamic wealth and finance research through an academic exploration of turath and Islamization.
The Journal includes articles, selected studies, book reviews, reports of conferences etc., which are relevant to Islamic wealth management and Finance.
The Editorial Board invites scholars and researchers to submit contributions to the Secretariat of the Journal.
There is no article processing charges (APCs) for this journal
FOCUS AND SCOPE
The areas of coverage of the journal include but not limited to,
- Turath of Islamic Finance
- Islamic Investment Banking.
- Islamic Capital Markets and Instruments.
- Islamic Wealth Management and Takaful.
- Islamic Social Finance.
- Accounting and Auditing for Islamic Financial Institutions.
- Waqf and Zakat and Sadaqah.
- Fintech for Islamic Finance.
- Issues in Islamization in Wealth and Finance.