Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, PDF or OpenOffice document file format.
- One author (usually the first author of the manuscript) is the designated corresponding author and should provide their contact details, particularly their active e-mail address and a full postal address.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Manuscript has been spell-checked and should be grammatically correct.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All tables and figures should have their respective titles, description and footnotes.
- All figures have their relevant captions.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
- Journal policies detailed in this guide have been reviewed.
Copyrights of all materials published in Biological and Natural Resources Engineering Journal are held exclusively by the Journal and their respective author/s. Any reproduction of material from the journal without proper acknowledgment or prior permission will result in the infringement of intellectual property laws. If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the Author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article.