The Editorial Committee aims to shape the scientific journal environment such as ethical publishing practices, inform those involved in the editorial process, and foster informed decision-making by editors so the integrity of our publications is upheld.
The responsibilities of the editorial team include:
- Evaluating manuscripts wholly based on their merit.
- Uphold academic integrity and carry out their duties without any discrimination whatsoever.
- Protecting the privacy of the data and of authors and reviewers.
- To not have any conflict of interest regarding the manuscripts accepted/rejected.
- Monitoring and ensuring that the editorial process is prompt, fair and thorough.
- Willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions, and apologies when needed.
- Taking reasonable and prompt measures when there are complaints of any nature.
Noor Illi Mohd Puad
1. Ibrahim Ali Norbatcha
2. Parveen Jamal
3. Zahangir Alam
4. Nassereldeen Ahmed Kabbashi
5. Hamzah Md Salleh
6. Faridah Yusof
7. Irwandi Jaswir
8. Iis Sopyan
9. Ahmed Jalal Khan Chowdhury
10. Mohamed Saedi Jami
11. Hazleen Anuar
12. Tengku Haziyamin Tengku Abdul Hamid